The Stanley GBCPRO Golf Cart Battery Charger Review
The Stanley GBCPRO Golf Cart Battery Charger is not an expensive battery charger to buy.
Remember – that battery failure is one of the most common reasons why your golf cart won’t start.
If your batteries need maintenance, then you’ll need a safe and reliable golf cart battery charger that’s not outrageously expensive.
When searching for an inexpensive golf cart battery charger and looking to order one it’s suggested that you consider the Stanley GBCPRO Golf Cart Battery & Vehicle Charger.
It’s really great value for the money!
The Stanley GBCPRO Golf Cart Battery Charger is definitely a charger that you should think about, as it’s not expensive for what you get and, is ideal for charging golf carts with its 6 volt to 48 volt charging capability.
Stanley GBCPRO Golf Cart Battery Charger Review of Positive Customer Feedback…
Source: Amazon Reviews…..
“Impressive – If you need a charger for atvs, golf carts, cars or industrial equipment I would definitely recommend this one.”
“Item works great”
“A super golf cart charger”
“An affordable alternative to other golf cart chargers”
“Perfect for the golf cart”
“We liked the LED display and especially the variety of charging clamps provided.”
Source: Buggies Gone Wild Forum….
“All I can say is that for the money, it is great. I use it to keep my 36v cart charged and it does a really good job”
“I really like the charger and it does a great job on my 48 volt cart.”
Disadvantages of the Stanley GBCPRO golf cart battery charger…
In our research most of the customer feedback was very positive. However, we did come across a few people who were saying the following:
One drawback to this charger is that you have to set the battery type and tell it to perform a fast charge every time you plug it in.
An overnight charge is usually necessary as it can be a little slow so it’s suggested that you may like to charge your golf cart batteries at night.
One criticism we found about the Stanley GBCPRO Battery Charger is that the charger does not remember the last battery setting. When disconnected and reconnected you have to reset the wet/gel/agm.
- This very solidly built and portable Stanley charger does a great job with its flexibility to charge almost any system including the EZ Go type 36 Volt, Club Car type 48 Volt and many more.
- It’s a fully automatic, multi-voltage smart golf cart and vehicle battery charger with 6, 12, 24, 36 and 48 automatic voltage detection and, will keep your batteries topped up without overcharging them.
- There are two charge settings (maintenance charge and rapid charge) and an LCD digital display that shows battery and charging status. The unit will automatically detect the battery voltage (6V, 12V, 24V, 32V or 48V) and, the appropriate battery voltage indicator LED will light up.
- The Maintenance Charge option uses approximately 2 amps to charge the battery system slowly and maintain the charge level of the battery system connected. The Rapid Charge function can deliver up to 20 amps (depending on voltage) of pure DC current to charge the system in the fastest most efficient way
- There’s a rubber comfort grip handle and storage for the power cord and charging cords.
It’s almost 100% Automatic
It is almost 100% automatic which can really help prevent troubles charging a battery. The only thing you really need to know prior to starting is the battery type (Wet, Gel or AGM). After that the charger will automatically determine battery voltage. Simply attach it to the batteries according to the User Manual and then select the battery type.
Next you can do several things including: check the battery voltage (the LED screen will show the actual battery voltage), set a rapid charge, or set a maintenance charge (set at 2A). The actual battery voltage will be shown on the display so you can monitor the progress of the charge. Overall this charger is a piece of cake to use and it works very well.
You can download the Vehicle and Golf Cart Battery Instructions Manual HERE
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser.
Where to buy the Stanley GBCPRO golf cart battery charger
GolfCartBatteryChargerGuide.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com,
Links on this Stanley GBCPRO Golf Cart Battery Charger Review page are sponsored affiliate links and the owner makes commission if you buy after clicking these links. The owner is not a bona fide user of this product. However, he has thoroughly researched it and provided a personal opinion only. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Filed under: Golf Cart Battery Charging Guide